[THIN] Re: M$ Patches

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:06:38 -0500

The current critical Microsoft patches.

Since the last set, it installed, I allowed it to, not knowing, the new
updater/installer.  Since then, and time a patch is applied, that requires a
reboot, it continues to prompt for a reboot, every X minutes, until you do.
The users also get this prompt, when making connections to published
applications on the servers, but the button is grayed out and they are hung
and can not close it.

  _____