[THIN] Losing Icons in Metaframe

  • From: John_Orf@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:14:35 -0500

We have 2  WinNT 4.0 MF 1.8 servers setup, not in a farm,  and frequently
users lose their roaming profile icons.  All we do is restore the icons and
they are OK but it happens too much.  Not sure what to do.  We've changed
profile permissions to read only but it still sometimes happens.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
John Orf
Sr. Systems Software Technical Analyst