[THIN] Re: Looking for a piece of software or device to read logs

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:20:32 -0600

LogParser:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=890cd06b-abf8-4c25-91b2-f8d975cf8c07&displaylang=en

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Matt Kosht
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:42 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Looking for a piece of software or device to read logs

Kiwi SysLog server works great.

http://www.kiwisyslog.com/kiwi-syslog-server-features-and-benefits/

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Rippletech's LogCaster for Security Auditing & Systems Management -
> http://downloads.rippletech.com/products/LogCaster.htm - besides
> monitoring NT event logs you can configure it to monitor text logs
> (such as IIS logs) and syslogs (such as router logs)

the below link:
//www.freelists.org/list/thin
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed
http://thinlist.net/mobile

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments