[THIN] Logoff on Published App

  • From: "Robert Barrett" <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:57:14 -0600

Hi all, I am hoping someone can shed some light on the logoff process
for a published app.  We are using flex profiles and are having an issue
with an app that does not seem to be saving the settings.  We use
scriptlogic (SL) for all of our logon/logoff scripting and it works
perfectly except this occasion.  If I look at the trace logs created by
SL it shows that the bat file for loading settings is running as it
should on login.  The problem is that SL queues the bat file that saves
the settings to be run at logoff (it uses an logoff agent to do this,
once the logoff process has begun the script kicks off the bat file to
run the proflwiz and save the settings), anyway that file is not being
run.  The trace log shows me that it is queued but it never creates the
ops file in the users home directory.  I realize that this could be an
issue with the logoff agent but can someone verify for me what exactly
happens when you logoff a published app, is it a 'true' logoff, i.e. is
someone else using a logoff script that does run when the published app
closes?  Thanks

Bob