[THIN] Re: Login/authentication process

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:52:05 +0100 (BST)

Adam,

I know there is an excellent diagram in the Inside Windows 2000 book by Mark
Russinovich et al @ sysinternals (www.sysinternals.com).  Sadly I no longer
have my copy of this book so must get another (it's THE definitive guide for
working inside Win2K).

Check out the site above, not sure if the login process id documented on there.

HTH

Mark

Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Anyone know if a document exists which details the login process?
Microsoft had one for a while. Quite a lengthy flow chart. I'm looking
for one which also includes the Metaframe components.

adam

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130