[THIN] Re: Logging a User IP Address

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <TinyBeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:10:14 -0500

Here's a section of a CMD file I wrote to accumulate information from a
client PC session. You should be able to modify it to suit your needs.

  rem - Checks the client PC to see if winword.exe is present
  rem - if so it logs the PC name and IP address in a file.
  find /I "%clientname%" x:\shared_files\has_word.log
  IF not "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" goto DONOT3
  if not exist "\\client\c$\program files\microsoft
office\office\winword.exe" goto DONOT3
  qwinsta /address %winstationname% >> x:\shared_files\has_word.log
  DONOT3:

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice