[THIN] Live from iForum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well the opening night party has started to wind down here in Vegas at Citrix
iForum 2005.  I've managed to hit all of the sponsor booths and had a few Gee
Whiz moments.  If you are here at the event here are a few must see's

One newcomer is Realm Systems.
This company produces a pocket sized USB PC VPN device that lets you run
applications on it and tunnel into the corporate network. It is a secure way
for you to connect up to any PC or thin client and connect to your corporate
network. It has a server on the backend that runs in the $10-15k range. The
device cost between 300 and 500 dollars. http://realmsys.com

BioPassword is back with an ActiveX version that works with Web Interface.  All
I can say is no one is ever going to win that 10 grand.  If you don't know what
biopassword is, it is a piece of security software that uses the biometrics of
how you type to determine your username/password to log on to your PC.  Since
each person types differently it is virtually impossible to be able to get into
users account.  That is at http://www.biopassword.com

I have lots more to write about over the coming days but this is the new and
coolest so far.

~Jim