[THIN] Licenseing problem

  • From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:21:46 -0900

This is what I have in my licenses in our cmc. I have two windows one
says:
MetaFrame XPs for Widows         servercount=1    connectioncount=30

the other says:
MetaFrame XP Feature Release 2   servercount=1    connectioncount=20
MetaFrame XP Feature Release 1   servercount=0    connectioncount=20

Does this mean I can have 50 connections at once? I have 32 users logged
on right now so this is a bit confusing because I would think that I
have either 20,30 or 50 connections possible. Any one trying to log on
is getting the dreaded you have reached the maximum number of users.

How many concurrent connections can I have?

Jon