[THIN] Re: Launching Citrix from Lotus Notes Client

  • From: Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:46:47 -0500

Ron,
This is roughly what I was thinking about although I am admittedly fuzzy
on the client to server redirection thing.  I need the PN Agent for this
to work, yes?

The Notes guys in house tell me there is a .nlb file type for this
database I may be able to set an association with.  The trick is to just
do it for *this* Notes database (we have many).   Do you know of a way to
set an association within a link/shortcut?  Something like the "open with"
option in Windows, only from a command line.

Christopher Wilson
Citrix Administrator
BJ Services Network Support

"Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/26/2003 05:59 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Launching Citrix from Lotus Notes
Client

What about changing the file association (for whatever this link is) to
launch an ICA session. Like Client to server redirection. Might need the
PNA to do it, but it should work.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20