[THIN] Re: Kix

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:37:46 -0700

Bill,

The Windows 2000 group policy login script field can only take *.cmd,
*.bat, *.wsh, and *.vbs login script arguments by default.

In cases where I want to call out a Kix based login script from group
policy I personally use a launcher CMD file.

IE = the group policy calls the TSlogin.cmd file

Contents of TSlogin.cmd:

kix32 \\servername\share\tslogin.kix

HTH