[THIN] Re: Keyboard latency/Linux Neoware e140

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:49:00 -0700

Given the fact that you can reproduce it with multiple operating systems and
client software it does point to a network or server side issue. You should
probably monitor the network and also watch the performance counters on the
server when this is happening. One stupid little thing to check which still
comes up regularly is to make sure your NIC settings match the switch
settings!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453