[THIN] Re: It had to happen sometime

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

I am glad...Russonivich is kind of a jerk..I got emails from him demanding that
I remove links, downloads and any mention of his software from my sites last
year. Now I know why.  I don't think they bought the company for the talent as
much as they did for the already existing utilities. Some of the utilities like
ADExplorer for example would be a huge boon to add to the core server OS.

  JK

Steve Greenberg <steveg> wrote:

Can't help commenting though that the IT landscape really is becoming
excessively dominated by Microsoft. It is reaching the point where MS has to
own the freeware sites- that is getting a bit crazy!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262