[THIN] Insufficient system resources

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:16:03 -0400

Hi all,

Lately users have been getting this error when they attempt to log on to our PS
4.0 Citris servers.

Windows cannot load the user's profile but has logged you on with the default
profile for the system.
 DETAIL - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested
service.

And since I don't allow local profiles, they can't log in.

I look in task manager and the system resources do not seem to be overutilized.
 CPU is around 40 to 60%.
Memory usage seems normal.
I have Hotfix rollup 4 on the servers, no other patches.
Logging off a few users seems to correct the problem.

Any idea what else I should look for?

Currently, I have an idle timeout period of 3 hours, am I being too good?

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859