[THIN] How to "nest" folders in Citrix XP?

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:28:43 -0400

Hello,

Hoping this is an easy question...

I'd like to know how to "nest" folders in the Citrix Management Console so
users can navigate through more than 1 layer of application folders.

ex:  I have an application that I want to appear inside the TEST folder.  I
want the TEST folder to appear inside the Applications folder.

In the CMC under the Program Neighborhood Settings I don't see how I can
specify that.

Suggestions?
http://www.go-eol.com