[THIN] How to close pnagent at logoff

  • From: "Maddox, Cole" <c.maddox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:10:49 -0400

Hello All,

Anyone know how to cleanly close the pnagent when a user logs off their
computer?  I have a user with a laptop who, when they are not on the
network, does not need the pnagent running.  They have locally installed
applications, so when they logoff the network, I would like a script or
application to run which will cause the pnagent to close gracefully,
thus causing it to re-associate the word documents with the locally
installed version of word and not the published version of word.

Cheers,
Cole.