[THIN] Hide drive issue?

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:26:35 -0500

Hi guys,

I try to hide drives through Group Policy on my MF XP FR1 server. It is W2k
server SP2 in AD. I have policy applied and I do not see my X and Y drives
in "My Computer" when I log in to a server desktop. If I go to  "Start"
->Search -> "Files or folders" under "Look in" drop-down menu I still can
select my local server drives and search there.

Am I doing smth wrong?

thanks in advance

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat