[THIN] Re: Help: Unknown Hard Error

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:28:34 -0400

Did not run any reg hacks.
I did follow the proocedure for ghosting an XP server, but did not see any
reg hacks.
What document are you talking about?

I ghosted 10 servers and I'm only havig a problem on one.  It ran fine for
several months,  I started havig this problem just like week.  No changes at
all.

How can check if the MF database is corrupt?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859