[THIN] Re: HP Thin Clients

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:28:09 -0700

Yes, it's true.  HP clients are now managed by Altiris.  :)

|         |           "Steve Greenberg"|
|         |           <steveg@thinclien|
|         |           t.net>           |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           05/24/2005 03:16 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Re: HP Thin Clients

Jim - do tell !