[THIN] Re: HP LaserJet 2300

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:23:58 -0400

What kind of an additional tray is it?

HP LaserJet 4 driver has 5 selections for trays.... At least 1 of them
should work.

Now this will likely not solve you problem with losing mapping to client
printer. The workaround may be putting it on the network and have this user
to connect to printer though CMC. The client printer mapping could be
screwed in the ICA client. Uninstall ICA client from client device, clean up
leftover files and registry and install it back.

I have 3 servers farm and close to 30 of HP LJ2300. They are all network
printers shared off the PC-based printer server (just a W2K server). Printer
server is imported into CMC. All these HP LJ2300 are installed as HP LJ4.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.