[THIN] Re: Graphics Tool

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:23:28 +1000

Hi Phil,
The only thing you're interested in is setvalue. Check for access denied on
a non-admin user to narrow down to the keys that matter. If you save the
regmon logs and then pipe it through "find /i "denied" (or setvalue) and use
that as the basis for for changing the registry key access permissions.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx