[THIN] Get current logged in Published App Name via VBS

  • From: IT Helpdesk <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:54:38 +0000

Hi all,

Can anyone help point me in the direction of the code to get the current
published application name in VBS.

I want to check whether the published app name ends in DESKTOP (to indicate
someone in our infrastructure is running a published desktop rather than just a
published app).

At the moment, I'm using the GETPUBAPP.EXE utility piped out to a text file and
then read back in which works, but is messy.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

IT Helpdesk
IT Support
BM Polyco Ltd

Tel: 020 8443 9002 | Fax: 020 8443 9011 | E-Mail:
it@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX
Registered in England No 1368213
www.polyco.co.uk<http://www.polyco.co.uk>

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
This e-mail has been scanned for content by Websense Hosted Email
Security<http://www.websense.com>