[THIN] Get IE to use Acrobat Reader Plugin

  • From: "Hegg Peter" <Peter.Hegg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:35:27 +0100

Hi

W2K/SP4
IE6 with actual Patches
MF PS 3.0
Acrobat Reader V5
Acrobat Full Product V5

some of the users only have access to the Reader (AcroRd.exe) and other
to the full product (acrobat.exe). I succesfully managed with help of
respective reg-files to redirect users based on group membership to have
either the AcroReader or the full version open up when double clicking a
pdf file.

What regkey do I have to change to have the same behaviour when opening
pdf files from within the internet explorer? Can someone give me a hint
on this?

All your input is appreciated very much

Peter