[THIN] Re: GSM/GPRS/3G UK Connections

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:43:45 +0100

Thanks for the info - I wasnt actually aware Orange had anything like this! As
for the bandwidth limits, I'm keeping an eye on the Connection Status window
seeing how much our users take up this week (fiddly, but should be a good
reflection i think!)

Andrew
--o--

>>> nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/07/04 12:09:41 >>>
PS
Be aware of bandwidth limits on these services - Orange at the top end
have no limit, but Vodafone do, and TS uses lots of bandwidth in these
terms.
Nick