[THIN] GPO Logon script runs.. twice

  • From: richard van beers <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:47:29 +0100

Hi all,

I have attached a logon script to the Default Domain Policy (I had it
linked to the TS User GPO before) and all of a sudden, the script runs
twice. If linked on the TS User policy it works fine.

What is even stranger, is that the Group Policy Modelling result
actually lists the script twice.

I would really like to use it on the whole domain, the script branches
for TS and other computers anyway, what is going wrong?

On a side note, is it possible to connect a drive letter to the home
share via a GPO for the whole domain? I know you can do it for the TS
users (edit the GPO, computer config - admin templates - windows
components - terminal services - TS User Home Directory).. but I cant
find the GPO setting for the domain.

ps, vanilla windows 2003 TS, no citrix

Gr Richard
http://www.seamlessplanet.com