[THIN] GP Logon / Logoff Scripts not running

  • From: IT Helpdesk <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:56:07 +0000

Weird issue has just started today for no obvious reason.

We have logon / logoff scripts assigned in group policy to start FlexProfile
configuration and create a simple log when users log on / log off.

Today, these scripts have stopped running.

When we look at GPResult, it shows as below saying the script has not yet been
executed.

Any ideas?

Logon Scripts
        -------------
            GPO: XenApp6_5 User Lockdown Policy V1
                Name:         C:\Program Files\Immidio\Flex
Profiles\FlexEngine.exe
                Parameters:   -r
                LastExecuted: This script has not yet been executed.

                Name:         %logonserver%\netlogon\XA65\CTXLogon.cmd
                Parameters:
                LastExecuted: This script has not yet been executed.

Running Xenapp 6.5, Win Server 2008 R2 64 Bit

Kind Regards

IT Helpdesk
IT Support
BM Polyco Ltd

Tel: 020 8443 9002 | Fax: 020 8443 9011 | E-Mail:
it@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX
Registered in England No 1368213
www.polyco.co.uk<http://www.polyco.co.uk>

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
This e-mail has been scanned for content by Websense Hosted Email
Security<http://www.websense.com>