[THIN] Re: GLOBAL TS logon scripts

  • From: "Eivind Minge" <eivind.minge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:58:49 +0100

You can call the script from a group policy, and you don't have to copy
anything to the TS. Just keep the kix32.exe and scripts in netlogon. In
group policy - logon script - the add/edit box should look something like
this:
Script name : \\domain.name\netlogon\kix32.exe
script parameters: \\domain.name\netlogon\logon.kix
If you are running dynamic DNS you don't need to point to a specific DC,
just the domain.name. If one of your DC goes down the script will still run.

Regards

Eivind