[THIN] Fwd: MS Softricity Breaking News - DABCC

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://kenzig.com" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

Its official!

"Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@dabcc-wrote:
  From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@>
To: "jimkenz@@
Subject: Breaking News - DABCC
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:32:26 -0400

    (Important!  Do not reply to this email address.  If you wish to reply,
please email dbrown@xxxxxxxxx, Thanks!!)

  Hello All,

  This is not a newsletter but this is HUGE and I wanted to let you all know as
soon as it was official?

  Microsoft Acquires Softricity Application Virtualization Company

  Will this Result in a Paradigm Shift in How We Manage and Deploy Applications
in the Future?

  May 22, 2006, Today Microsoft announced they will buy application
virtualization software provider Softricity.  Softricity are the pioneers of
the on-demand virtual application computing model for application management
and deployment.  For those of you new Softricity, their SoftGrid solution
changes the paradigm of how applications are run and managed, through true
virtualization of the application. Their solution allows for applications to be
completely insulated from the operating system and from each other?

  Read the entire article and look in to the future of Windows with me? I also
want to know what you think about this? Post your comments below the article
and let?s all discuss this.  This is really huge!!

http://www.dabcc.com/dabcc/webapplication/aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKText=1937&intPKChannel=13

  p.s.   DO NOT reply to this email as i don't monitor this account.  If you
would like to email me then please do it directly,

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Sponsorships Available!