[THIN] Re: Free Anti-Spam Service

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:23:33 -0700

Quite interesting.  We here use, recommend, and sell MXLogic service.
 It's not free, but it is very effective in what it does.

I'm curious to think what most consultants/VARs say about using a
Spam/AV service rather than an internal product (i.e. TrendMicro IMSS
or Symantec AV/Spam Gateway, etc).

Chris