[THIN] Re: Flash player (page never loads)

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:20:56 +1200

Use regmon to see what is going on ....

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Shrewsbury [mailto:MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 24 September 2004 8:39 a.m.
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Flash player (page never loads)

Our company website is flash so of course our Citrix users need to be able
to view flash. I have installed the flash 7 player and checked speed screen
settings. Administrators are working fine but users can't view a flash web
page. If I add an affected user to power users they are able to view the
webpage fine. I am pretty sure this is a registry security issue as I found
an article on macromedia website that described the problem for version 5 of
the flash player.

Has anyone had this problem or know of the registry keys that users need
write access to?

Thanks for any advice,

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator