[THIN] Re: Filenet

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:57:05 -0500

I have been able to get some things to work, but be aware that FileNet
does not support any Terminal Services or Citrix environment. Since they
have a Thin Client version they do not want people putting the Fat
Client on Termianls Services or Citrix.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Stewart_Werley@xxxxxxxx 02/03/05 12:05 PM >>>
Has anyone encountered ANY issues with Filenet?  I know there is some
documented stuff out there, but I'm also interested in knowing if
anyone
has had issues with full local client installs of Filenet not getting
along with just the basic Citrix Client install.

Need to quell some end user concerns.

Stewart Werley
Consultant - BTS Equity
Guardian Life
3900 Burgess Place
Bethlehem, PA  18017
610-807-6690
Stewart_Werley@xxxxxxxx

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that
is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1