[THIN] File Explorer refresh issues

  • From: "Anthony Saliba" <anthony_salibas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:04:11 +1100

Hi

I have an interesting issue.  We publish File Explorer via Metaframe XP 1.0
- works fine.  If the user then uses the local copy of File Explorer and
makes changes, the version running on citrix doesn't update.  Even after a
refresh, the citrix version doesn't pick up on any local changes.

Eg

User launches File Explorer via Citrix Published application.  User deletes
C:\test.doc via the local File Explorer.  If user browses local C: Drive via
Citrix File Explorer, they can still see C:\test.doc (even though it was
deleted locally).  Even after a refresh it remains.

User needs to close all Published Applications then relogon to the Citrix
File Explorer to get an updated view.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks
Anthony