[THIN] Re: FYI: CMC Java version

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:51:45 -0400

I can confirm some of this.  On this note, I was at the Customer Forum last
month and we were discussing issues with the admin interface. (I think I may
of even been the one who brought it up) Issues like it is a pain to get to
the disable logins choice.  If there are common features that you use that
are hard to get at or things that you think could be moved or improved upon
you can send an email to the below address.
The question they are asking us is as follows:

Are there citrix-related administrative tasks your organization does
regularly that could be more easily controlled/executed?  If so, what are
they, and what recommendations would make for ease of use?

Email your response to Pam Loeb at  Loeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about that for your chance for some input?
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net