[THIN] FW: PUBLISHED DESKTOP LOGON ERROR:

  • From: "Joe Howsmon" <joehowsmon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:31:45 -0600

Hello everyone,

I need some help.   I recently rebuilt a 2003 server running MF XPE FR1 SP3.
This particular server is running IIS and holding two files in the
inetput/wwwroot folder called explorer.ica and explorer2.ica.   These are
ICA files that I created for our internal people to be able to log in from
home.   The two files represent published desktops and are on our corporate
website.

Explorer2.ica works fine however explorer.ica once clicked on brings up the
desktop; however once the user logs on and gets authenticated the user gets
the message which is attached to this email.   All permissions have been
granted as far as I know. In other words this file has the same permissions
as the other file.  When users log in to a client session from any remote PC
using Program Neighborhood and the same IP address they are able to log on
just fine to both servers via. the alternate address or our outbound IP's.

Thanks for your help.

Joe Howsmon

CTO

Howsmon Distributing Company, Inc.