[THIN] Re: FW: Imaging an XP server

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:52:51 +1200

Have a look at Symantecs web site. I recall they had a KB article on how to
get Ghost working on Compaq array controllers. I don't believe Symantec
supports RAID though.

One other option would be to look at Altiris as a deployment solution. It
supports Sysprep also Altiris has its own version of Sysprep.

I think Altiris is a partner of Compaq.

Ive used it and its awesome. Very modular and you can manage your entire
network off it. Its cheap as chips as well.

Tony Lyne

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64)  06 3566655

Facsimile  (+64)  06 3566800

Mobile  (+64) 025 720696

E-mail  <mailto:Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet  <http://www.computerland.co.nz/> http://www.computerland.co.nz

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail.  Thank you.