[THIN] Re: FW: ICA Client and multiple-monitor support.

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:41:21 -0400

I get a very normal looking screen that is three monitors wide. I can move
Icons to any location on the desktop and expand a program to fill all three
screens with no distortion or stretching. All three video cards are
different generic PCI video cards.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice