[THIN] Re: FR3 install error

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 23:15:52 -0000

Hi
Ive been doing a bit of testing with FR3 myself.

The latest client (7.00.983) has a nice feature that will help people who
Ghost pcs.
Open PN.exe , Tools, ICA settings, there is a tick box that enables or
disables Dynamic Client names.
This is the option that is mentioned by your server install. Not sure why
though.

Maybe its worth installing the version 7 client before the FR3 install
perhaps ?

regards