[THIN] Re: Excel XP custom settings?

  • From: "Phillips, Kevin" <k.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:12:00 -0400

First look at the Custom Install Wizard / Maintenance Wizard with the Office
XP Resource Kit (you can set Macro Security and other default options.  Also
another option is get the Office XP Admin templates (if you are using
GPO's), these settings you can update at any time.

Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions - A Thomson Company

K.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:K.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again."

  _____