[THIN] Error Message After Installing Program Neighbourhood Agent

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:26:00 +1200

installed PN Agent on our 3 TSE/XPa servers yesterday.  The first one worked
perfectly.  However the other two are giving me grief.

When a user logs in to the published desktop they receive the message
Citrix Client Config Refresh Error
"Unable to update configuration information.  The remote server may be down,
the configuration file location may be invalid or the configuration file may
contain errors."

Why did the first install work, but not the other two????

Do I uninstall and reinstall?

Grant Alexander
Computing Systems Manager
PF Olsen and Company Limited