[THIN] EOL ThinCity

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:17:49 -0400

Hi Folks,
You may have noticed this weeks tag line announcing Emergent Online's Conference called Thin City.

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be the 1st speaker of the day there in the session on Citrix iForum 2004 Update...what's new and cool.

Join us in Washington DC on December 9th and 10th for this great mini conference. Cost is only $95 until November 10th and seating IS limited!

To sign up go to:

http://www.ThinCity.com

Hope to see some of you there. Please stop and see me if you do attend.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net