[THIN] Re: Dual Monitor config

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:23:33 -0500

You can use dual monitors and XenApp 4.5 -5.0 has better support. Take a
look at this article which explains about session graphics. One of the
issues I had was end users trying to setup monitors with one Landscape and
one as portrait. I had to set both as one or the other. What kind of video
cards are they using?

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX115637

Mike