[THIN] Drives not mapping -- but only for one user

  • From: "Jon D" <rekcahpmip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:10:11 -0400

I have a weird problem.
One user is having a problem where none of the network drives map to their
citrix session except their home directory.

I've tried loging on to citrix as someone else on the the same computer and
that works fine.
I've tried loging on as this user from another computer and it doesnt work
then either.
I've delete her roaming citrix profile and local citrix profile, and that
didnt help.

I dont know what else to try. Her login script is right. I compared her AD
profile side by side with someone else and its 100% right.

Any ideas?