[THIN] Disconnected sessions logging off

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:21:21 -0500

Hello,

I have a Win2K Terminal Server that about 20 users connect to, and many of
them run 2 or 3 sessions.  They are just running one App, connecting with
RDP.

Anyway, I have a user who connects, starts running a process that will take
hours to complete, then disconnects to let the process run in the
background.

The problem is that my disconnected sessions seem to get logged off.  They
can sit there disconnected for hours, or just a few minutes, but then
suddenly all the disconnected sessions (some which have been idle for 3
hours, some for 20 minutes) will be logged off for no reason.

I have session limits set to never, and am just wondering if there is
anything else in the GP or something that could be causing this.

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer
CCNA