[THIN] Disconnected Session

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:39:46 -0500

Need a little help?
  We have a 3 ctirix user farm that we use 1 nfuse box with which we use
as asp for around 20 different companies and about 130 users (about 75
concurrent). When on of user lose connection to the citrix box, the
session seems to not realize it has lost connection and keeps the
session active so it will not go to a disconnected state, so all the
settings I have made to the connecter will not take effect, is their a
keep alive that is doing this?  These servers are running FR 2 and nfuse
2.0

Thanks!

David Teague

TMTsoftware