[THIN] Re: Disaster recovery for Metaframe XP

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:43:57 -0700

I would take a look at First Defense ISR from ww.leapfrogsoftware.com, it
allows you to take a snapshot image of the server while it is running and it
handles open files. It allows you to store the image locally (to recover
from a software failure), or, you can store the image remotely (for more
space and/or to recover from a hardware failure.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453