[THIN] Re: Disaster recovery (continued)

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <Andy.lalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:33:04 +0100

Ron,

You are a gentleman, and I thank you for that description.

AndyL

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:15:29 -0500
From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Same Farm
Replicated Data Store with Citrix Servers in each location using that
data store

CSG and NFuse at each site

Second site has a different URL  Unless you use some Smart DNS.

Use the same farm and what not...

OR you can technically create two different farms with the same licenses

in each since you will only be using one at a time.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Reptons internal
virus protection and the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.