[THIN] Re: Demo Citrix license

  • From: "Latham, Mark" <marklatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:28:15 -0600

Citrix Presentation Server Developer License
In the past it has been somewhat of a hassle to get a copy of Citrix
Presentation Server for testing purposes.  90 day evals could be had by
contacting a Citrix Partner.  If you were lucky enough to be part of the
Citrix Business Alliance, you could get Not for Resale licenses.

Now Citrix has made it easier for everyone by offering free developer
licenses for Presentation Server.  All you need to do is create an
account on My Citrix.

Once that's done, log in, Download > Product Software > Citrix
Presentation Server - Developer Edition.

A 732 day grace period.  Amazing grace.

Mark