[THIN] Re: Delete Auto-Created Client Printer

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:15:29 -0800

I don't know if this will help but it is a cool little script to help
clean out those pesky printers....

And of course I just have to tell you to check out Advanced Print
Manager! www.dabcc.com/apm.  It is a crazy killer tool to manage your
printer drivers for BOTH Citrix AND Microsoft Terminal Services failed
printers.  Check it out and do let me know if you like it or not...  (I
had to throw that in there... ;)  Shameless, I know... ;) :-))

Hope it helps!!

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President / CTO

DABCC, Inc.

303.506.9068

dbrown@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>

www.dabcc.com <http://www.dabcc.com>

Are you experiencing printer issues in a Microsoft(r) Terminal Services
and or Citrix(r) MetaFrame(r) Presentation Server environment?

Then you need Advanced Print Manager 4.0! <http://www.dabcc.com/apm>