[THIN] Re: Default mail clients

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:34:35 -0500

One method is to use Softricity.  This virtualizes the application so each
instance gets its own virtual HKLM.

A second method would be VmWare, providing complete virtual machines to each
firm.

With VmWare, you pay for the VmWare and extra OS licenses.  With Softricity,
you pay for Softricity, but no extra OS licenses.  There are lots of other
differences you can get into, but that's the quick and easy bottom line.
Check them out yourself.

Tim Mangan

  _____