[THIN] Data Collector Best Practices

  • From: "Dan Poon" <Dan.Poon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:53:16 -0700

I'm looking to upgrade the hardware for my data collector server but, I'm
unsure on how to approach this issue without having any or little down time.

I'm using Citrix MetaFrame XPa and I have purchased two server to have
redundant data collector server available but, I can not seem to find any
procedures or best practices to follow.

I'm using Microsoft SQL 2000 and Windows Server 2000 currently for the data
collector.

Any help or references to documentation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com