[THIN] DCOM Errors

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:37:35 -0600

        On a Win2K SP3 w/Metaframe 1.8 Sp2 we have a VB app (inhouse) that
is supposed
        to open up Outlook 200 and send an email usin Outlook Object. It
works fine
        when we log into the term server as an admin and manually run the
job, but if
        we use task Scheduler it gives us Access Denied. The scheduled task
is using
        the mailbox ID to run. I am not the programmer, so I apologize if
the above
        description is lacking....anyone ever had problems with DCOM?